He works as a nurse, which means that he may do some things that are not acceptable according to sharee‘ah
The basic principle is that medical treatment of women should be done by female doctors and nurses; if there are no female doctors or nurses, it is permissible for them to be treated by a man, but that should be in accordance with Islamic guidelines as mentioned in the answer to question no. 127491
Free mixing between men and women is a great evil that leads to serious negative consequences in both religious and worldly terms. Similarly, work that involves serving pork and haraam drinks to people is not permissible, because it comes under the heading of cooperating in sin and transgression.
See the answer to question no. 3288
According to what the questioner mentioned in his question, this work is haraam and is not permissible, for the following reasons:
1. haraam mixing between men and women in school and work
2. offering pork and haraam drinks to patients
3. uncovering of ‘awrahs and touching them unnecessarily, as there are women around who can do these tasks
4. taking part in activities that include singing, music and mixing
5. treating women and taking care of them when there are female nurses who could do that.
What you must do is look for work that is appropriate for you, far removed from things that are contrary to Islam, and choose the best and the next best, according to what you can do.
For information on some of the Islamic rulings that doctors and their helpers must know, please see the answer to question no. 105384
And Allah knows best.