82763: Waswaas (Whispers) Causing Uncertainty About Worship

I am a woman who suffers unimaginably intense waswaas (whispers from the shaytaan) when fasting. When I am fasting in Ramadaan, the waswaas comes to me all the time, saying that my fasting is wrong. For example, the waswaas comes to me before and after Fajr, and sometimes before Maghrib, for the silliest reasons. So I fast that day but I intend to repeat it. When Ramadaan is over, I say to myself that I will only make up the days that I need to make up, because I fasted the other days, but the waswaas comes again and I say that I will repeat them and I have to repeat them because I intended to repeat them. But now I do not know whether I should repeat them or should I ask Allaah to accept them? In addition, after the white discharge (at the end of the period) I got a yellowish discharge in Rajab, Sha'baan and Ramadaan, then after that I did not get any yellowish or brownish discharge again after the white discharge. This had a great effect in helping me with the waswaas, so I lost many days after Ramadaan because of the waswaas. Sometimes I think that I did not form the intention to fast, and sometimes I think that I formed two intentions, and sometimes I think that something entered my stomach, until the next Ramadaan comes and I have not made up the missed fasts, and I am in a state that no one knows but Allaah. I hope that you can advise me.

Firstly: 

We ask Allaah to heal you and grant you relief from this waswaas, because waswaas is a kind of sickness by means of which the shaytaan causes anxiety and depression to the believer. We advise you to be patient and to turn to Allaah and ask Him for healing and recovery, for He is All-Hearing, Ever Close and Ever Responsive, may He be glorified and exalted. 

You should note that the best remedy for waswaas is to ignore it and not pay any attention to it.  

See the answers to question no. 62839 and 25778

Secondly: 

Your fasting is valid, and you do not have to repeat any of the fasts, even if you intended to repeat them because it is, as you know, waswaas, and there is no reality in it. See the answer to question no. 39684

Thirdly: 

The emission of a yellowish or brownish discharge after the white discharge is not hayd (menses), because Umm ‘Atiyyah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “We used not to count the brownish or yellowish discharge after the end of menses as anything.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim .

And Allaah knows best.