205284 - Do they have the right to declare their father legally incompetent and deny him access to his wealth, because he has grown old and senile, and he squanders the money? 218636 - Is it permissible to give a donation to a college in return for the opportunity to study there? 21290 - Ruling on offering congratulations at the beginning of the Hijri year 192206 - Ruling on dealing in so-called “healing crystals” 131442 - Should he issue papers for someone to show that he owns neglected land that belongs to the state? 125337 - He invented a product and sold it to a middleman to sell it to the company where he works without the company knowing 175453 - Ruling on calling a girl Amirah or Amayah 176836 - He won two movie tickets; is it permissible for him to give them to a non-Muslim? 169795 - The ministry agreed to cancel his grant for university study but has not asked him to return the money he took 165968 - They want to deport him from Australia; can he take money from their companies without their knowledge? 165402 - Ruling on taking assistance from organizations that help students with their studies 162901 - She is not comfortable with the idea of taking assistance from a non-Muslim government for her husband’s parents 40472 - Ruling on fixing TVs and VCRs 46836 - Exchanging torn bank notes for half of their value 140078 - Is it permissible for the lender to benefit from the collateral left with him? 111819 - Can he avail himself of help from social security when he is one of Ahl al-Bayt? 136987 - She contributed one third to building a house with her husband; should he put it in her name? 13262 - When should orphans be given their wealth? 131950 - Ruling on Muslim entering into business partnership with Christians and others 125616 - Is it permissible to buy a house by entering a draw and paying non-refundable fees?