Search Options:

Search In:


105827 - Living in an apartment that his father bought by riba 225333 - Her husband gave her a mahr of a car that he bought by means of riba; now he wants to take it back so he can buy another car by permissible means 159349 - She has been living with a man for several years and she wants to do Hajj then go back to him 221739 - Making fun of Islam and repenting from it 176420 - She committed an immoral action with a young man, then he left her; should she wait for him to marry her? 197053 - He committed zina with her, then he repented, and he is afraid that she may harm the baby; what should he do? 175812 - Is it permissible to make use of money acquired by haraam means to relieve his financial hardship? 184515 - If a person is persisting in minor sins, will praying for forgiveness be of any benefit so that they do not become major sins? 202737 - He wanted to help a woman become Muslim, then they committed zina and she got pregnant, then she insisted on leaving him, and cut off ties with him 150989 - Will the repentance of one who impugns the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) be accepted? And is it better to admit it to the qaadi (judge)? 100602 - Working as a dance teacher for women 176290 - Fasting ‘Ashoora’ only expiates for minor sins, not major sins, unless one repents 174803 - Feeling Sad and Distressed Over Past 178714 - Causing an Engagement to be Called Off 175522 - If a person commits a sin for which he deserves to be cursed, can he repent? Is it possible for Allah to forgive him? 177990 - Commentary on the verse “Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards” [an-Nisa’ 4:17] 147808 - He committed zina with a girl and wants to marry her, but her family are refusing and he has some questions 110454 - Questions about haraam wealth and benefiting from it before and after repenting 173723 - After performing Hajj, is the Muslim guaranteed forgiveness of his sins or should he still feel worried and anxious? 95024 - Committed Adultery and Uncertain Who Child Should be Attributed to