- She did ‘Umrah, then she got her period, and she has some questions.
- Ruling on filling virtual accounts in computer games from someone’s personal account in return for cash.
- Why did the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) not allow ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib to take a second wife when he was married to Faatimah (may Allah be pleased with them both)?.
- The company gave them a loan on condition that it would deduct a set amount from their salaries; what is the ruling?.
- The hadeeth “There will appear among you twelve imams coming one after another, all of them from Quraysh.”.
- A Christian woman is asking whether there are any methods for weight loss in Islam.
- Her husband’s family told her that he had divorced her but she did not hear that from her husband, and he did not write any divorce paper for her.
- He imitated the voice of the mu’adhdhin during Ramadan and his family broke their fast early, then he regretted it; what should he do?.
- Is there a difference between naafil, sunnah, mandoob and mustahabb?.
- The Khawaarij (Kharijites).
- How can we increase the love of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in our hearts?.
- Eating food that is distributed on the Prophet’s Birthday (Mawlid).
- Qaseedat al-Burdah by al-Busayri and an explanation of what it contains of kufr and heresy.
- Why is it not permissible to wear garments on which it is written “I love Jesus” even though we believe in ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and love him?.
• Basic Tenets of Faith. • The Quraan and its Sciences. • Hadeeth & its Sciences. • Rulings on Jihaad. • Fiqh of the family. • Islamic history and biography. • Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil. • Pedagogy education and upbringing. • Psychological and Social Problems. • Islamic politics. more
• The virtue of fasting ‘Ashoora’. • prohibition on songs and music. • Honouring Parents. • Rulings on witchraft, the evil eye and destructive envy. • Paradise & Hell. • non-Muslim Celebrations. • whispers from teh shaytaan and the remedy for them. • Rulings of Dreams. • Rulings of wiping over socks. • Travel and tourism (siyaahah). more
Jurisprudence of Muslim Minorities
Jurisprudence of Acts of Worship
The Muslim Woman
Basic Tenets of Faith