- How did the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) spend his day?.
- She got divorced when she was pregnant, then she miscarried, but there were no human features in the embryo; she thought that her ‘iddah was over at that point, then she got married.
- Will the believers see their Lord in Paradise once, or will they see Him all the time, or will that be only on Fridays?.
- Is there any proven hadeeth to suggest that the Sahaabah danced, that is quoted as evidence for dancing in dhikr circles?.
- Praying for the newborn to be righteous in various ways.
- Consensus (ijmaa‘) and analogy (qiyaas) and their application in the modern context.
- The divine attributes are to be affirmed in a literal sense, not metaphorical.
- Following the imam with regard to doing or omitting recommended actions in the prayer.
- Conditions of valid muraabahah for the purchase of construction materials.
- Those who say that the one who does not pray is a kaafir and those who say that he is not a kaafir both claim that there is consensus on their point of view; how are we to understand the claim of consensus on both their parts?.
- How can we increase the love of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in our hearts?.
- Eating food that is distributed on the Prophet’s Birthday (Mawlid).
- Qaseedat al-Burdah by al-Busayri and an explanation of what it contains of kufr and heresy.
- Why is it not permissible to wear garments on which it is written “I love Jesus” even though we believe in ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and love him?.
• Basic Tenets of Faith. • The Quraan and its Sciences. • Hadeeth & its Sciences. • Rulings on Jihaad. • Fiqh of the family. • Islamic history and biography. • Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil. • Pedagogy education and upbringing. • Psychological and Social Problems. • Islamic politics. more
• The virtue of fasting ‘Ashoora’. • prohibition on songs and music. • Honouring Parents. • Rulings on witchraft, the evil eye and destructive envy. • Paradise & Hell. • non-Muslim Celebrations. • whispers from teh shaytaan and the remedy for them. • Rulings of Dreams. • Rulings of wiping over socks. • Travel and tourism (siyaahah). more
Jurisprudence of Muslim Minorities
Jurisprudence of Acts of Worship
The Muslim Woman
Basic Tenets of Faith