Tuesday 23 Ṣafar 1441 - 22 October 2019
English

Books

Number of downloads : 3214

What you should do in the following situations

The Muslim may be faced with a number of emergency situations in his life, where he needs an immediate answer as to how he should act in that particular situation. In most cases, however, it is not possible to look for or ask about the appropriate Islamic rulings at that time This book presents some of these situations.

Number of downloads : 2414

Dangers in the Home

Number of downloads : 2414

Putting things right in the home is a great trust and huge responsibility which every Muslim man and woman should undertake as Allaah The Almighty commands, by running the affairs of their homes in accordance with the rules set out by Allaah The Almighty. One of the ways of achieving this is by ridding the home of evil things. The following discussion aims to bring to light some of the evils that actually happen in some homes and that have become tools of destruction for the nests in which the future generations of the Ummah (Muslim nation) are being raised. This concise paper highlights some of these evils, and explains some Haraam (forbidden) matters in order to caution readers about them.

Number of downloads : 10021

The Prophet’s Methods for Correcting People’s Mistakes

Teaching people is one of the greatest good deeds whose benefits spread to others. It is the daiy’ahs’ and educators’ share of the heritage of the Prophets and Messengers. Dealing with and correcting mistakes is also a part of sincerity in religion (naseehah) which is a duty on all Muslims. The connection between this and the concept of enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, which is also a duty, is quite obvious

Number of downloads : 3345

Prohibitions that are taken too lightly

It is well-known that some of those who follow their desires, who are weak at heart, become irritated when they hear lists of prohibitions. They grumble and mutter, “Everything is haraam, you haven’t left us anything that is not forbidden! You make our lives boring and miserable. You don’t talk about anything but what is haraam, but religion is supposed to be easy, not strict, and Allaah is Forgiving and Merciful.” This essay was written to address these issues.

Number of downloads : 8963

Means of Steadfastness: Standing Firm in Islam

No one with understanding will doubt that the need of the Muslims today for means of steadfastness is greater than that of their brethren at the time of the salaf, and that the effort required to achieve that is greater, because of the corruption of our times, and the scarcity of brothers (in faith), the weakness of helpers and the lack of supporters. This book discusses the most important means of steadfastness that will help one to reach safe ground by Allah’s leave.

Number of downloads : 4640

Weakness of Faith

Number of downloads : 4640

The phenomenon of weak faith has become very widespread among the Muslims, and many people complain about the hardness of their hearts. So often we hear the words: “I feel hardness in my heart” ، “I do not find any joy in worship” ، “I feel that my faith has hit rock bottom” ، “Reading the Qur’aan does not move me” ، “I fall into sin so easily” The effects of this affliction can be seen in many people, and this problem is the cause of every disaster and adversity.

Number of downloads : 2966

Send feedback