Praise be to Allah.
A general description of the programme mentioned in the question is as follows:
1. The use of food stamps or coupons began in America during the Second World War
2. This program is now officially known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
3. The program is administered in America by the Department of Agriculture.
4. The coupons currently appear in the form of electronic cards (like debit cards), onto which approximately one hundred dollars are loaded every month.
5. This program is only for those who cannot find anything to eat, or whose income is not sufficient.
6. The number of beneficiaries of this program is approximately thirty-six million US citizens.
The Muslim should not buy his udhiyah with these stamps or coupons, because they are only given to the poor, and it is not prescribed for the poor to offer the udhiyah.
If a Muslim is independent of means and well off, it is not permissible for him to participate in this program, because he will be taking something that is not permissible for him.
Please see also the answer to question no. 6357
And Allah knows best.